We ran our first progesterone test on Monday (day 4) just to make sure we did catch her early in her season. As I suspected (judging by the fact that Dice is still sane), her progesterone levels are still low. We'll run another test later this week (and more than a few after that), but I expect we'll be heading to NH around this time next week.
Personally, I can't wait until she's bred so we can cut her food back. She's in good shape but the girl could stand to lose a few.
Leave a Reply.